If you want to get disposable camera pictures on your phone, you can do so by following these simple steps.
Step By Step Instructions to Get Disposable Camera Pictures On Your Phone
1. Connect your phone to your computer and open up the photo gallery.
2. Copy the folder that contains the disposable camera pictures onto your computer.
3. Open up the folder and select all of the pictures.
4. Press “Ctrl” and “C” at the same time to copy the pictures.
5. Close the folder and disconnect your phone from the computer.
6. Paste the pictures into a new photo album on your phone.
7. Rename the album “Disposable Camera Pictures.”
8. Voila! You’ve now got all of your disposable camera pictures in
Lori Ballen is a real estate agent in Las Vegas. She’s a digital marketing specialist, speaker, and marketing coach and loves to share her “Ballen Method” to generate website traffic and leads online. Lori’s specialties are SEO content writing (ranking on the search engines), social media strategies, and affiliate marketing. Need a website? Contact Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin at Ballen Brands.