If you are looking for programs that can help you convert more of your leads into paying customers, then you have probably heard about two options called Deadline Funnel and Clickfunnels.
At the same time, you might be wondering which of these two options is right for you.
It is essential to take a look at the benefits and drawbacks of both Deadline Funnel and Clickfunnels so that you can find the right option for your business.
For those who might not know, Deadline Funnel is an innovative software program that allows you to provide each user with a personalized deadline for opting into the service that is provided by your company.
This is helpful for your business because it provides your users with a sense of urgency, pushing them to decide because of the fear of missing out on something special.
How Does Deadline Funnel Work?
Using a ticking clock is one of the best ways to push your users to convert. By providing a unique deadline fingerprint to your users, you can promote:
- Special offers provided by your company
- Evergreen promotions that your business is providing
- Special webinars that you put on for your customers and clients
- Launches of certain products
- Sync deadline timers on multiple pages
- All countdown timers to certain emails
- Track deadlines across various devices
You can even use Deadline Funnel to personalize the follow-up emails that your users receive.
To get started with Deadline Funnel, you will answer a series of questions about what you are trying to promote. Then, Deadline Funnel will take care of the rest, creating a personalized deadline for each user.
There are even some helpful tutorials that Deadline Funnel provides that will guide you through the process of installing code on your landing pages and integrating Deadline Funnel itself with your email provider.
In this manner, Deadline Funnel is a comprehensive solution.
An Overview of Clickfunnels: The Pros and Cons
Another option that you might want to consider is called Clickfunnels. Clickfunnels is a landing page builder that is changing the way online sales funnels are handled.
Clickfunnels was established back in 2014 and it makes it easier for businesses and entrepreneurs to sell products and services online. Some of the key features of Clickfunnels include:
- This is a landing page builder that provides an easy drag and drop editor that individuals can use to design landing pages to meet their unique needs
- There are numerous integrations that people have available to capture emails and accept payments through Clickfunnels directly
- There are A/B testing capabilities through Clickfunnels
- The learning curve is relatively short and easy for people to use
- There is a two-week free trial that people can use to figure out if the program is right for them
By providing customized landing pages for different products and services, businesses can boost their conversion rates.
In the end, both Deadline Funnel and Clickfunnels can be helpful for your business. Consider the pros and cons of each option before making a decision. Then, watch your conversion rates increase with the help of these advanced software programs.