It’s important to change the default name in Zoom to better identify yourself. Changing your name in
Over the past years, the world has turned to Zoom for work meetings, virtual happy hours, and even family gatherings. With so many people using the platform, it’s important to take a few moments to personalize your account and make sure that you’re correctly identified when you join a meeting.
For example, many people choose to use their first and last names to create their Zoom account. However, there may be cases where you want to use a different name – such as a nickname or professional title – to be better identified by others.
Luckily, changing your name in Zoom is easy if you know where to make the change. Here’s how to do it.
While you can use any name you want in Zoom, it’s generally considered best practice to use your real name – or at least a name that people will easily recognize. This will make it easier for others to connect with you, which can be helpful in both professional and personal settings.
If you need to change your name in Zoom, follow the steps below:
- Unique Marketing Ideas For Real EstateReal estate can be a lucrative industry, but it can also be tough to stand out from the competition. If you’re looking for some unique marketing ideas for real estate, you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we’ll explore a few creative strategies that you can use to get more leads and close more deals. So read on and start brainstorming!
- Agile CRM AffiliateThe Agile CRM affiliate program is a great way to earn commissions on sales generated through your website or blog.
- How To Become A Food Blogger That Makes MoneyHere’s how to start a food blog, and make money as a food blogger.
- 11 Ways for Monetizing a PodcastThe good news is that monetizing a podcast can be easy with these 11 strategies for monetizing a podcast.
- How to Make a Text Circular in CanvaHere is a tutorial video on how to make a text circular in Canva. This curved text is popular for Youtube thumbnails, Instagram posts, and featured blog photos.
Lori Ballen is a real estate agent in Las Vegas. She’s a digital marketing specialist, speaker, and marketing coach and loves to share her “Ballen Method” to generate website traffic and leads online. Lori’s specialties are SEO content writing (ranking on the search engines), social media strategies, and affiliate marketing. Need a website? Contact Lori’s brothers Jeff and Paul Helvin at Ballen Brands.