Lori Ballen is a member of the Amazon Associates Program and earns money from qualifying purchases. Posts contain affiliate links that benefit Lori as well.
For those who might not be familiar with the program, Boomtown is a real estate website, marketing, and lead management platform that helps real estate professionals integrate and manage their leads daily.
If you are a real estate agent, then you need to find a reliable software program that can help you manage your leads, close deals, and keep an eye on the market all at the same time.
Boomtown can help you do exactly that.
The platform allows real estate agents and professionals to engage with a higher number of prospects in a shorter amount of time.
Therefore, Boomtown helps real estate agents capture more opportunities while also simplifying the process.
The result is a better return on their investment and more significant productivity numbers.
Boomtown can provide these benefits using unique automation features, allowing real estate firms to select, customize, and efficiently nurture their leads.
Boomtown is accessible from anywhere using almost any device, including not only desktop computers but also smartphones and tablets.
Using Boomtown, it is easier for brokers, agents, and clients to stay in touch. Finally, Boomtown also provides notifications to agents regarding listing updates.
Updates from Boomtown help agents stay in touch with not only their clients but the market as well.
What Are the Benefits of Using Boomtown?
Boomtown provides three separate core solutions to real estate professionals that helps them stay on top of the market and in touch with their clients.
Boomtown Launch is an entry tool for businesses that helps them get their real estate teams started.
Boomtown Launch provides unique features that help generate real estate leads. It acts as a solution for businesses that are still getting started, helping real estate agents manage a profitable website.
Boomtown Launch also comes with access to a mobile app that provides agents with control over their leads from anywhere.
Boomtown Grow is a complete system that helps real estate agents nurture their leads and grow their market.
Boomtown Grow provides predictive CRM software that helps businesses open up to new opportunities.
Boomtown Grow helps agents uncover opportunities that might have otherwise been hidden deep in the database, assisting agents in taking advantage of every opportunity that comes there way.
Boomtown Advance is an enterprise platform that has been designed for larger firms, helping them expand their existing market. Boomtown Advance supports multi-MLS features, allowing real estate agents to centralize their reporting process.
It provides an accountability dashboard along with networked websites to help boost lead conversion rates. In many ways, agents can be on autopilot as they manage deals and contacts with ease.
Finally, Boomtown Advance can also create test emails to foster strong relationships with clients, helping agents nurture their leads.
Therefore, Boomtown allows real estate firms to customize their platform to meet their needs.
These are the three primary layers of Boomtown.
Key Boomtown Features
There are several significant features of Boomtown that you should keep in mind. Some of the essential elements of Boomtown include:
- Improved lead generation and tracking capabilities thanks to advanced algorithms and software programs
- Better management of interactions with leads and clients thanks to a centralized dashboard
- Versatile functionality for Android and iOS applications
- The ability to centralize and condense multiple MLS listings
- Diverse accountability dashboards that present all of the relevant information in an easy to see, centralized location
- Customized listing sets that meet the needs of each agent
- Advanced deal management tools that make the closing process easier
- An intuitive CRM program that has a short learning curve
- Automated email drip campaigns that make it easier to nurture leads
- The ability to network multiple sites together
- Multiple digital advertising options that are easy to use
- A more natural way to manage contacts with compared to traditional methods
These are just a few of the most critical features that Boomtown provides. Everyone who uses Boomtown can tailor the software to meet their needs.
The Technical Specifications of Boomtown
Boomtown will work well on numerous devices including:
- Desktop computers that run Mac, Windows, or Linux
- Smartphones, including iPhones and Android devices
- Tablets, including Microsoft Surface devices and iPads
The downside is that Boomtown does not provide a free trial. All pricing is handled on a customized basis, depending on the size of the firm.
Alternatives to Boomtown
Some of the most popular Boomtown alternatives include:
Boomtown Is a Powerful CRM Tool for Real Estate Professionals
If you are a real estate professional looking for an advanced CRM software program that can do it all, Boomtown might be the answer.
Therefore, Boomtown is a one-size-fits-all solution. Boomtown works well with small businesses, medium firms, and large companies.
At the same time, Boomtown’s pricing isn’t that transparent.
Therefore, it is good to compare Boomtown to some of the other options that are out there as well.
Also, keep in mind that it’s a leased product.
- WordPress Real Estate ThemesIf you are looking for the best WordPress Real Estate Theme, you’ve come to the right place. My Name is Lori Ballen and I’ve been building WordPress Websites for a decade. While there are some great WordPress Real Estate Themes out there, you can apply any theme and make it great for your real estate website. Let me show you.
- What is Carrot?A good website can help you collect leads, buy property, and sell property. There are many ways to create a website; however, you probably place a premium on convenience and ease of use.
- What is Boomtown?For those who might not be familiar with the program, Boomtown is a real estate website, marketing, and lead management platform that helps real estate professionals integrate and manage their leads daily.
- Adding the Facebook app for IDX BrokerFacebook Pages that have 2000 followers or more can add IDX Broker for featured real estate listings.
- What’s The Best Real Estate Website for Realtors?