Lori and her team have spent years developing their methods and the ways in which they deliver useful information to secure success in your business. When you book the Ballen team, you bank serious bang for your buck because this team generates an explosive energy that is undeniably contagious. Lori delivers her unique magic in demonstrating how working with passion, purpose, and a plan garners measurable results every time. When you book Lori Ballen, you’re securing a way for your team to succeed by learning form one of the most resourceful and charismatic teams the real estate industry and business marketing has to offer. Lori and her team have spent years perfecting their craft so they could bring you the results.
Class Topics & Details
Topic #1: Build it like ballen
In this class, you will learn:
- How to rank on the search engines
- How to Add content to your website that ranks on the search engines
- How to build out neighborhood and community pages to bring in leads
- How to Add home value offers for listing leads
- Hyperlocal Strategies to become the local specialist
- How to track for results
- Laser targeted Facebook Ads for More Leads
Topic #2: get more leads through your real estate website
In this class, you will learn:
- How to find topics to write about
- How to hire ghost writers
- How to do Keyword research to rank for more searches on Google
- How to create the best user experience
- How to embed Reviews, Facebook Posts, Images and Videos
- What content matters so you can generate more traffic and leads and listings!
- For a 1-day event, the class will be held from 12pm – 4pm
- For a 2-day event, day 1 will be from 12pm – 4pm, and day 2 will be from 9am – 12pm.
These times are to ensure attendees can grab lunch prior to the class (or after on day 2) and get out of the class early enough to finish any necessary work and be home in time for dinner. There will be small breaks during the class where attendees can use the restroom, stretch their legs, grab beverages, etc. Please do not provide food at these events, as it can be a distraction to both the presenter and attendees. Beverages may be provided at the host’s discretion.
Speaker Fees & Travel
Speaker Fee: Varies by Class
- Speaker Fee for 1-Day Class: $2,500
- Speaker Fee for 2-Day Class: $3,500
This speaker fee is to book a 1 or 2-Day class where Lori will come and teach attendees how to generate more leads online through their real estate websites. The speaker fee is not due until the morning of the event, however you may choose to pay in advance through our online payment portal.
Travel Fee: Varies by Location
Travel will be determined based upon the host’s preferred date. The Ballen Events team will perform research to provide an accurate quote on what travel will look like and provide it to the host prior to booking.
Lori always travels with a team member to ensure everything runs smoothly on our end for the class and with travel arrangements. Initial travel costs are due at least 30 days prior to the event start date – this will be determined during a conversation with you and a member of Lori’s team prior to locking in the class.
Suggested Ticket Sales & Sponsorships:
Through ticket sales (minimum of 50 attendees), you will be able to make up for the entire speaker fee as well as either some or all of the travel fees (depending on location), as ticket sales are going to be set up by you and your team. We also recommend putting together sponsors to make up for the remainder of the speaker fee, or ensure that you will sell at least 52 tickets to make up for the entire speaker fee.
Partnering With Another Market Center
If there are nearby market centers, we highly recommend partnering with them, not only to be able to split the costs between you, but also to ensure a larger amount of attendees.
Past events have proven to have 16% of the hosting market center’s attendees come to the event. The minimum number of attendees recommended is 50. You can decide with partnering market centers how you would like to split the costs, as well.
Ticket Sales & Registration
When you book a Limitless Leads class, you have the option to sell tickets to your attendees at $97/piece or make the class free to register. The hosting entity is responsible for registration and ticket sales. This ensures that the funds from ticket sales are deposited directly to an account of your choosing. The ticket price may not be altered or modified and must remain at $97/person should you decide to sell tickets.
We open our event calendar rather early so that you are able to plan ahead for your ultimate Limitless Leads experience. To reserve a date, simply use the calendar to reserve your spot. This will put that date on a 30-day hold. Once the 30 days is up, the date will free back up, unless an agreement has been signed and returned to the Ballen Events team. A signed agreement is required to lock in the class and will be provided by a member of the Ballen Brands team.
In order for the class to run as smoothly as possible, there are some items and processes that will be needed in order to ensure a successful event.
- Photos of the Event Venue
- Room that can seat 40 or more
- Water and/or beverages for attendees (no lunch, please)
- Overhead projector or TV (connection type will need to be sent via photo to our team prior to the event)
- Audio connection for projector/TV
- Classroom style tables (tables recommended, but not required)
- Microphone (only required for larger rooms)
- Podium for Lori’s laptop being used during the presentation. Connection from projector/TV must be long enough to reach the podium at the front of the room
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Flip Chart and/or white board with writing utensils
- List of all attendees the morning of the event (first name, last name, and email)
- Computer available at or near check-in, as the attendee sheet will be digital
Helpers for event
- 1 person to help with registration.
- An IT representative or someone who is familiar with the technology and layout of the room
Promotion of the event is the responsibility of the hosting entity. Lori’s team will create a Facebook Event Page, as well as a page on BallenEvents.com linking to the registration page provided by the hosting entity. Promotion includes, but is not limited to, emails, social media posts, flyers in the office and in the area, connecting with surrounding offices, speaking at team meetings, etc.
If cancellation is made within 60 days of the event, and was not initiated by Ballen Brands, paid travel funds will not be refunded.