Affiliate Marketers Love This AI Writer
This AI writing assistant creates better long-form blogs, product comparisons, and video scripts.
The Apple affiliate program is a great way to go if you’re looking for a suitable affiliate plan to sign up with and market on your website.
Apple offers its affiliates quite a few benefits and a nice commission for clicks and sold products.
I created a comprehensive guide to affiliate marketing which you can find here.
The Apple Services Performance Partners Program
The Apple affiliate program is now named The Apple Services Performance Partners Program. Apple’s affiliate plan allows you to earn a commission for advertising and promoting their eligible products.
The affiliate program provides a link between publishers who sell products and services and Apple or other merchants who create the products and services.
The Apple Services Performance Program pays commissions based on the number of people who’ve clicked on the links and, of course, for the products customers purchase.
Tools Apple Provides All Affiliates
They offer various simple to use tools, including Widget Builder, RSS Feed Generator, and Link Maker. These tools allow you to link Apple stores directly to your website with ease.
Example of Commission Rate for Various Products:
- Apple Music- You will earn a 100% commission, paid to you one time
- Apple TV- 7% commissions
- Apple Book- 7% commissions
- iTunes Music- 2.5% commissions
Other Benefits of The Apple Services Performance Program:
- The list of products eligible for the affiliate program is quite extensive.
- Apple has a good reputation and products sell themselves. They won’t require much advertisement.
- Apple provides its affiliates with all the marketing tools they’ll need, and they update the list regularly.
A Few Downsides of this Program Include:
- Since Apple provides all of the marketing materials needed to advertise their products, affiliates aren’t allowed to use their own marketing materials.
- They are selective with who they partner with and will monitor your website regularly.
A few other things to keep in mind if you’re considering this program: everyone with a blog or website is welcome to become an Apple affiliate, but they will regularly check your website to ensure it meets their requirements.
To be paid a commission for a product, the customer must purchase within 24 hours of visiting your website. Payments are available 90 days after the product purchase.
The Apple affiliate program is a wonderful way to earn a passive income. Little is required for advertisement as the trusted brand sells itself, and they provide you with all of the marketing tools you will need.
If you’re considering becoming an affiliate, The Apple Services Performance Partners Program is a terrific option!
Leave a Reply