As an Affiliate and Amazon Associate, I earn money from purchases made through my links. This does not cost you anything extra.
When you follow the steps provided in this guide, building a real estate agent website on WordPress with AgentPress Pro isn’t very difficult. My name is Lori Ballen and I’m a real estate agent in Las Vegas, NV. I also build my own real estate agent websites and founded a digital marketing company called Ballen Brands which my brothers now own. They also build real estate agent websites on WordPress [BREW].
Here’s How to Build Your Own:
Choose a Website Host
Choose your website host. I start here because sometimes, depending on your host, you may also get your domain. A website host is where your website “lives”. The host makes and keeps your website live. Who you choose matters. Your website will be slow or crash if it “lives” on a host’s server that is overly crowded.
Some of the more popular web hosts are:
I’ve also shown how to build a website on Wealthy Affiliate for my followers that are also building out their affiliate income.
In this video, we use WP Engine:
✅ Learn more about Ballen Brands, Lori’s Brothers’ Marketing Company: 702-917-0755
Register your Domain Name and set up DNS
In this video, we use Google Domains, and you can use any you like. I always find GoDaddy quite easy to set up. Once you register your domain name, you’ll need to change the DNS Servers.
How to Set Up Your SSL Certificate
Now, we will use WPengine and our hosting plan to set up our SSL Certificate which shows our website is secure.
- General: Add your Site Title, Tagline, and new URL you registered.
- Writing: Change the Default Post Category to a new category. You can click on Posts, then categories, add a new category, then come back to Settings, Writing, and choose your main category.
- Permalinks: Change to Post Name rather than Plain
Setting up the Background Image
- WordPress Vs. Squarespace
- Broken Link Checker for WordPress
- 25 Of The Best Real Estate Agent Websites
- IDX Websites