I’ll admit that when I see a 3D photo on Facebook in my news feed, I pause. I’m surprised how many of us are not using this cool feature yet. Part of the reason is that it’s not obvious how to post a 3D photo on Facebook. Here are the steps.
💡Important: You have to have a photo that qualifies for 3D imaging. Take a photo in portrait mode for 3D photos on Facebook.
- On your mobile device, Open your Facebook App
- Tap where you would normally make a post, it’s the “What’s On Your Mind” Field
- Scroll till you find 3D Photo
- Upload a qualified photo
If you have trouble with the instructions above, try the video below
More Tutorials on Facebook:
- Facebook Groups
- Facebook Retargeting Pixel
- Facebook Ads Campaign Budget Optimization Strategy
- How To Advertise An Open House On Facebook
- How to Turn Off Facebook Notifications